Animal-Trans.eu Service Regulations
These Regulations define terms and conditions of using the Animal-Trans.eu services, i.e. allowing to place announcements in the Animal-Trans.eu service.
The condition of using the Service functions is for the User to have a device that can communicate with the Internet and possesses a commonly used Internet browser. In case when the User has an Account in the Service, it is necessary for them to have an e-mail account.
- Operator - Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowe Dawid Stępniak, Małe Radowiska 9, 87-200 Wąbrzeźno 8781778944, with whom the User can contact via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Service - an internet service provided by the Service Operator at domain www.animal-trans.eu.
- User - a natural person who is minimum 18 years old and has full legal capacity, a legal entity or organizational entity without legal personality which can acquire rights and undertake liabilities in its own name.
- Account - a limited part of the Service available to the User after logging in with a unique Login and Password. Within the Account, the User may place, edit, remove their own Announcements and access functions of the form and messages (communication with other Users).
- Login - a sequence of symbols assigned to the User that is the User’s name in the Service.
- Password - a sequence of symbols assigned to the User and Login which allows to log in to the Account.
- Regulations - these Regulations of the Service.
- Announcement - a short electronic text placed within the Service by the User. The Announcement includes detailed information on transportation order or offer.
- Services - services provided by electronic means by the Operator within the Service to the Users, basing on the Regulations pursuant to the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
II. General provisions
- The Service is for placing Announcements about professional transport of animals, half-carcasses, wild animals, domestic animals, swine, cattle, horses, poultry, exotic animals, laboratory animals, animals for slaughter.
- It has two category of Announcements:
- transportation orders - placed by Users who are looking for a transport company,
- transportation offers - placed by Users who are offering transport.
- The Service provides a possibility of presenting Announcements in an electronic form and shares functions (a form) that facilitate communication between Users.
- The User creates the content of the Announcement by themselves.
- The Announcement should agree with the factual state and show a true will of entering into a transaction by the User.
- The Service is used only to present Announcements and is not the place of entering into a transaction.
- Announcements can be verified by the Operator. The Service Operator can stop publishing an Announcement or remove it is they have a creditable, justified information that it is against these Regulations, against the law or other rights, it is placed within a wrong category, can be seen as offensive, is an attempt of a fraud, infringes copyrights, is against the Operator’s interest or their personality rights.
- The publicly accessible part of the Service does not require Registration (an Account). It is a list of all Announcements.
- If the User wants to use full functions of the Service (browsing Announcements, searching for Announcements, adding Announcements, editing contents of Announcements, removing Announcements, communicating with other Users by forms, access to contact data of other Users) has to Register and activate their Account.
- These Regulations set terms and conditions of using the Service. They define rights and liabilities of Users and rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Operator.
- Registering in the Service and using it is voluntary.
- Using the Service is free of charge.
- Services are provided through a webpage www.animal-trans.eu.
III. Registering in the Service - creating an Account
- User Registration is finished after having filled the registration form (fields with asterisk) at www.animal-trans.eu/en/registration.html and activating the account by clicking an activation link sent in an e-mail message to the address written during the registration.
- To create an Account, it is necessary for the User to have an e-mail account.
- To create and Account, it is necessary for the User to confirm these Regulations by checking an appropriate box within the registration form.
- The User agrees to processing their personal data in order to realize the service by checking appropriate boxes during the registration.
- The User is aware that by placing their personal data in the Announcement they share it with other Users of the Service.
- The User can have only one Account in the Service.
- It is forbidden to register with temporary e-mail addresses.
- Creating an Account is equal with entering into an agreement between the Operator and the User to provide services on terms provided herein.
- The agreement is drawn for an indefinite period.
- To place an Announcement in the Service, it is required to have an Account and adding the Announcement through the Announcement form.
- The User sets period of the Announcement's visibility.
- In any moment, the User can end the Announcement emission by removing it while being logged in at their Account or by sending a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. It is forbidden to:
- Register an Account with false data.
- Placing an Announcement with contents that are factually inaccurate or are against the User’s intentions.
- Add spam announcements.
- Add announcement advertising other portals.
- Add false, misleading announcements.
VI. Withdrawing from the agreement
- The User can terminate the agreement on providing Services without stating the reasons within 14 days from entering into the agreement (creating the Account), by sending a declaration by letter to the Service Operator (Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowe Dawid Stępniak, Małe Radowiska 9, 87-200 Wąbrzeźno) or by e-mail (email@example.com). A model Withdrawal form is in the Annex 1 hereto.
- The User can resign from having an Account and the Operator’s services in any time. They have to sent their Agreement Withdrawal declaration to the Operator (Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowe Dawid Stępniak, Małe Radowiska 9, 87-200 Wąbrzeźno) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org);.
- Any complaints should be sent by letter to the Operator: They have to sent their Agreement Withdrawal declaration to the Operator (Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowe Dawid Stępniak, Małe Radowiska 9, 87-200 Wąbrzeźno) or by e-mail (email@example.com);.
- The Operator examines complaints within 14 days from its reception. The User will receive information about the result of the complaint by e-mail (to the address assigned to the Account).
VIII. Final provisions
- These Regulations are available at www.animal-trans.eu/en/rules.html . It is also sent to the User’s e-mail address when applicable by law.
- In case of any changes hereto, the Operator shall inform Users by placing information at the Service webpage. The User will be informed about changes by e-mail to the address assigned to their Account.
- Changes shall enter into force within period defined by the Operator, no shorter than 7 days counted from the moment of publishing the information in the Service.
- Disputes arising from the Operator’s Services to the Users in the Service will be resolved by Polish courts.
Annex no. 1
DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE DISTANCE AND OFF-PREMISE AGREEMENT
I hereby declare that pursuant to art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on the Consumer’s Rights (Polish Journal of Laws 2014, position 827), I withdraw from the agreement no. .... concluded on .................... about placing announcements within the Animal-Trans.eu Service ...................................................